Locations and Customer Service
Hawaii Titanium Rings has two locations on the Big Island of Hawaii:
- Our original showroom is located on Ali'i Drive in downtown Kailua-Kona at the 3-way stop.
Address: 75-5744 Alii Drive, Space 190 – open everyday from 9-9. *FREE PARKING BEHIND HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET
- Our new artist's Studio is located kitty-corner above Costco with the entrance facing Kamanu Street
Address: 73-5617 Maiau Street – open Monday-Friday 9-5.
We are also displayed in selected galleries on surrounding Hawaiian islands and around the world. See a list of galleries and showrooms here.
Please call us for directions or to talk story at 808-327-4647 or 808-756-1173.
Tips to help you choose your Titanium Ring
To see our rings on hands:
Type anything you want to know about our rings into the website search engine, we have posted many helpful articles and information pages or give us a call, we are always happy to answer your questions.
1. First choose a ring design, then decide on your inlays.
2. Next decide if you prefer a flat or round profile and what width size is most comfortable for you.
View examples below:
3. We urge you to visit your local jewelers for a complimentary sizing and to familiarize yourself with the width size that suits you. Please also read our blogs for some short articles written to further assist you.
If you have any questions please contact us, we are happy to answer your questions. We are honored to make engagement rings and wedding bands, please call us for help with custom orders.
Ordering Your Titanium Ring
1. To order your Hawaii Titanium Ring:
2. Find a ring you like by browsing or searching our shop and click on it.
3. On the ring product page, pick your ring size, width, profile and an engraving of your choice, then click "add to cart"
4. Review the ring(s) in your shopping cart, and click "Proceed to Checkout" when ready to order. (If you want to change your ring's size, width, etc., remove the ring from your cart, go back to that ring's product page, re-add it to your cart with new attributes.)
5. Next, click "Continue as Guest," unless you've ordered at hawaiititaniumrings.com before and already have an account.
6. On the secure checkout page, enter your address and click continue to next step.
7. Enter your credit card info and click "Complete my purchase". Your info is transmitted securely using high-grade 128-bit SSL encryption.
8. On the order confirmation screen, you will have the option to quickly create a customer account. We recommend you create a customer account, which will allow you to access your order details from the My Account page.
9. You will receive an email with your order details.